Blog: Why I Started Blogging

by - Saturday, October 06, 2018

 

Hello everyone,
October marks my one year of starting this journey called blogging and also it is one month since I re-launched this blog and published my very first refreshed content, Starting Out. I shared some insights with you on why I really started blogging in the first place, how blogging has changed my life and what to expect on my revamped brand.
Four weeks later my blog is now a month old and I have decided to share with you the 'Why' of blogging for me. This past month, I have seen so much growth in myself personally, and I have discovered so many amazing bloggers too. Though, I hadn't been consistent on the blog because of examinations and stuff, but behind the scenes I have been working hard on promoting my blog, making a mission statement and researching more on blogging too. Here are some reasons on why I started this blog and the direction I am taking with it.



Why I Started Blogging: Mission Statement + Focus



To Help Other Content Creators | The main reason why I run this blog and continue to invest myself into is to help other young online content creators. I made a new mission statement for the blog and the core of it is 'To Inspire & Help Other Young Online Content Creators Grow Their Influence'. There is joy in seeing someone succeed and personally l think it is one of my life purposes and something that I should really pursue and i really see myself growing into this in the next coming years.


As A Creative Outlet | We all start our blogs so we can share our passions right? For me, this is also one of the reasons why I invest my time in researching and writing content so that I can fulfill my passion of being creative. I had always loved writing and being creative and this has really helped me find a fulfillment in my heart that I am doing something productive and that helps someone else and myself in the process. Most people, especially my non-blogger friends, do not really understand it and are actually fascinated by me being all passionate and serious when I tell them about the blog.


For Personal Growth | I also started this blog for my own personal growth and development. For the past six months or so, I had been in search of my purpose in life and also for personal development to become a better person in myself. I know there are a couple of other teens out there in the world who are at the same phase as myself and in the process of growing myself I do want to connect with them too and having a blog will really help me achieve that. Currently, I believe my purpose is to help other young online content creators grow their influence and achieve their dreams and also to help others reach their goals and be the best they can be.


Build A Community | I kind of talked about this in my last reason but I felt I needed to make it separate again. Building a community of like-minded people (teenagers and young online creators) who are interested in achieving their goals and helping others in the process is my ultimate goal for this blog. I know I won't be a teen forever and I really need to maximize the time that God has given me now and work towards achieving this goal of mine. I am working towards building a community of people who are goal setters, and are willing to support each other in whatever goals we have whilst growing in the process too.  

There you have it guys! Twelve months now of on-off blogging and I am still loving being called a 'Lifestyle Blogger'. Its been the most amazing twelve month I have had in my life so far. If you would live to know why I started blogging, you can read this post .
I would really appreciate it guys if you share with me also why you started your own creative outlets and why you still sit down, write and share.

©KUDAKWAISHE
Sharing Is Caring:



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. This was refreshing to read about why you started blogging. I started blogging for the same reason to which is to help people become their best version through lifestyle advice style tips and beauty secrets. Thanks for sharing your inspiring post ❤️

    Natonya | http://www.justnatonya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie Natonya! Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I really love your blog and it is one of my favorite lifestyle blog to read.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 1st blog birthday! Your blog looks amazing x

    www.lifeasnajida.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hie Najida! Thanks for the wonderful feedback. It feels great to be 'one year old'
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The king casino | CommunityKhabar.com
    The king casino | 바카라사이트 CommunityKhabar.com, a CommunityKhabar Community 더킹카지노 Forum, in North Carolina, North 메리트카지노 Carolina.

    ReplyDelete